Sunday, May 4, 2008





Just now, my aunty ask me to go out with her friend, Alice and her two kids to Sunny Hill to eat ice-cream. On our way back, we got knocked by a car... (sigh..) Luckily it's not our fault, so never mind.. hahaha But the car is "wrecked"(not sure whether is the correct word to use..-_-") Anyway, I think is funny because the moment the car knocked us, I thought is Aunty Alice breaking. Then, after a while, I felt like being knocked from behind, then I realised our car has been knocked.... -__-" haha The first thing I do is to use my hp phone to take pictures of it, in case that guy deny that he knocked us.... Another reason, of coz is to put in my blog!! Wakakaka......

4 comments:

wisesim said...

So smart! Well, did the guy admitted that this is his fault?

Crystal said...

Wisesim, eventhough I took the photos, the guy don't want to pay us $$$... T_T

wisesim said...

Did u make a police report? Since he didn't want to pay, report him and claim from his insurance! :)

Crystal said...

Well, luckily we made a police report that day..(phew..) So, the police had summon him to turn up in 7 days in police station. If not, the police will issue warning letter to ask him to appear.. hehe