Thursday, May 8, 2008



This is my watch.. which is my favourite.. I just change the battery that day.. The bad news was I DROPPED it!!!!!! It fall down really hard, and now the watch is "dead".. T_Tsob sob sob... So, I don't have any watch to wear, which means I don't know what's the time.. and I have to ask my friend every 10 or 20 minutes since I'm really forgetful.. T_T I want my watch back.. but the watch seller told me that it costs more than the price I first bought it and it will be useless because the watch is actually made from CHINA!!! WHAT??!! (sigh...) Poor watch.. Hopefully I can get a new watch soon.... Sabrina, what's the time now??.....

2 comments:

wisesim said...

Look at the bright side, can buy new one.
Meanwhile, use your handphone le!

Crystal said...

But I love this watch very much!! T_T sob sob sob...