Monday, June 23, 2008

Today ah...

Okay, well, today... Erm... Really hot.. Can't sleep late. Have to drive my friend to school. & then pick her up again at 3pm. Usually I can sleep till 12/1pm... whahahahaha... Because holiday mah!! So, another boring day.. First, only my mum at home. She's at the kitchen, don't know what is she doing, probably making some "weird" things again.. I guess. So, I write my blog first.. then, download some songs to put in my hp, then, erm.. watch YouTube again... then, what else.. erm.. oh yeah, read Twilight, of coz! eeeehehehehe....Thank you, Sabrina, for sending me those Twilight series!! I thought I won't have the chance to read them since I can't open my file.. *phew* Luckily you sent them to me!! Ahahahaha.... So, that's all for today... Btw, I've been thinking of going to Sibu for holiday at my aunty's house.. want to see my cutie cute doggy.... & probably go find Jenny to have a drink.. O_o.... *sigh*

No comments: