Thursday, July 31, 2008

2 "important" things that I bought in Sibu.

First, of coz is Chinese novel!! EVERYTIME I go to Sibu, it's a "must-buy-thing".. This time I bought 29, such a pity that only miss 1 to become total of 30 books... *sigh* never mind, will buy more next time!! Whahahaha... Now my dream of owning a small library at home is just a step ahead!! Hehehehe.. ^^ Well, dont be too surprise because the books are only Rm1 each since it's secondhand.. I dont care whether it's secondhand as long as I can still read it.. By the way, they looked quite new... So, *wooohoooo*!!!!!! The second thing is "Koizora"!!!!! I can't believe it when I saw this at Delta Mall!!!! They are actually selling it!! But, after that, I found out that my cousin also download it from Internet!! I thought no one knows it... (-_-") Anyway, I remember that day my aunty & I went to "Qing San" to eat, after that, we passed by Delta Mall, actually there's only a few little stall inside & it's quite late already(10pm), but I wanted to go inside to have a look, so we went in.. Then, I found it!!!! I screamed, but luckily the sound of the movie they are showing is also really loud, so *phew*..... I didn't brought my $$$ along so had to borrow from my aunty... *stingy leh* it's Rm6.00. *sigh* The bad news was I can't watch it at home.. I can watch it "prefectly" at my aunty's house, but guess what?! It's all "jammed" when I watch it with my DVD player... *sigh*

No comments: