Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Evil Mr Petrus...

Lily sitting beside me, drawing her picture.
The evil teacher ruined my drawing....T_T
Just after I finished my drawing, which I think is ok... I showed it to Mr Petrus. You know what he did?!! Arghhh... He said, "This one should be like this.. blah blah blah...." Then, he used the pencil & draw really hard on my drawing(correcting).. He tell us not to press our pencil so hard on the drawing... See what is he doing?!! He draw so many lines over here & there.... & my drawing become so ugly & I can't rub off the lines!!!! I really don't know how to change it since the lines are all over the place... I thought of drawing a new piece, but then, I'm really lazy to draw it again... So, the only thing I can do is to continue to work hard on this piece, figuring out which line in the drawing is the correct one he draw.. ahhhh....... It became worst & worst & worst!!!!!! The face became "weirder" & "weirder"!!!! If I knew it earlier, I wouldn't had shown it to him lah!!! *angry* Luckily he gave us till Thursday to pass up.... *phew* Ok, that's all for today... had to continue on work again... don't want to drag the assignment till tomorrow...

No comments: