Monday, August 25, 2008

Food at Kuching Festival... yummy!!

I know it looks disgusting.. but, I'm telling you, this is the best food in Kuching Festival!! T-R-U-E!!! It's a fish, stingray probably... I'm not sure lah.. It cost Rm14 for one like this.. I think it's worth it, since it tastes "extremely, amazingly, incredibly, unbelievable-ly" DELICIOUS!!!! agHHH... Everytime this year, I'll surely ask my dad to buy one for me.. hehe But.. they already ended the festival... T_T sob sob sob Have to wait for next year August.... Other things we bought at the festival(not me, because I didn't go).. the 2 buns on the left handside with the pink tissue under it, is actually ice-cream inside!! That is also really nice!! They fried the bun on the outside but still maintaining the ice-cream on the inside without melting it. VERY nice!! Another must-try thing!!

No comments: