Monday, August 18, 2008

Photography... Simon

Simon showing us the photos taken by the photographer in China during the Olympic...
Some of the photos.. "Oiiii... Don't touch ah!! Dirty hands.."
Erm... Today I'm so embarrased... I turned up late in class...which I never did before. Simon had already started teaching... Aduhai... Nearly everyone was looking at me when I went in eventhough the door is behind... -_-" (at first I thought I can sneak in...but, mission failed...) Anyway, Simon told a "long story" to us... sigh. Luckily I sat with Lily today, so we had a little chat behind... haha Notice:NOT ALL THE TIME After that, he show us the "masterpiece" by his partner who's now in China. Surprisingly, the photos of the Olympic are really beautiful!! ^^ Then, Lily play a really funny game with me at the back of the class... Whahaha... It was so funny that I nearly laugh out loud.. hehe (-.-") *phew* Well, Simon is the weirdest teacher I've ever seen... because he "need" to finish the class at the exact time... He kept saying,"..still have 4minutes left... erm, let me see..blah blah" Then, after a while:"...we still left 2 minutes, I can't let you people go yet, blah blah blah..." Aduh.... Does he have to be soooo "super-punctual"??!! My butt nearly became flat lah.... ><

No comments: