Friday, September 19, 2008

Computer rosak AGAIN?!

Aiyo.. today supposed to be a "relaxing" day for me.. meaning no sch, no A-Simons, nothing.. Just sleep, eat, & watch Tv. But when I switched on the Internet last night, I found out that it probably "gotten" some stupid idiot virus AGAIN! This time I'm sure it's not my fault becoz I seldom use the computer at home now. I even download stuff in sch juz in case they have "viruses"! So, now, I'm thinking it could be my bro, who's the culprit all this while! haha I know, I shouldn't have used that word.. "culprit".. but, really, last time the computer went jammed, my dad blamed me eventhough I didn't really do anything. So, I'm suspecting my bro since he used the computer most of the time after the computer went jammed last time. sigh Later I went home from sch, surely kena BOM again! sigh sigh So, now, I'm in sch doing my research & printing stuff loh. See you!

No comments: