Sunday, September 21, 2008

Logo...Finished!

See, see, see!!!! I finished my Logo & Logotype!! Hurray, Yipee, Hallelujah!! This is an assignment about designing our own name into a Logo & Logotype. But... I'm not sure whether this is correct or not. Hopefully it is. I plan to send this pic to Alex but last time he said his house don't have Internet so I guess he still have to wait till Monday to see it leh.. Same lah. So, I didn't sent loh... I just hope, really hope, that this is ok..... Please~ don't let me do it again ah.. I hate Illustrator.. Btw, for your information, these 2 drawing I just draw it without thinking much.. so I could say it's a last minute work. Haha
Ok, so let me explain the drawings. First, you can see there's a snake representing the letter "C" to show that I'm born in the Snake year & the dragon feet to show that I want to be an high archiver(kiasu loh...). Then, the letter "T" written in paint form to show that I love arts & it's also written as number 7, my lucky no. Then, the letter "A" in the shape of a Chinese chop. The word inside is my surname, "Lau" in chinese. The last letter "L" is using a bit of the Chinese brush to show that I'm a "true-Chinese".
The second one, is actually using my name to form a face. Hopefully you can see it lah.. O_O
So, that's it. Feel free to comment about it!

No comments: