Tuesday, October 21, 2008

How "adorable" to have Kiasu friends.

Kiasu. The main cause of a broken friendship. Yap, that's right. I heard it from one of my friend who also have the same case like mine. So, who wants to be around the "adorable" kiasu ppl? Kiasu is also a good thing in some ways, but it depends. If someone is too kiasu, that's when the disadvantages occured. Well, I have a really Kiasu friend, probably the worst one I've ever met, in sch. At first, I thought it was great, at least I had someone to compete with.. hmm, not to say compete, but, a motivation.. Someone to motivate me to do my assignment. Yeah, that's great! But then, *thunder rolling* the Kiasu virus began to manipulate more & more... She began to become a Kiasu maniac, she can't stand to be the 2nd. She WANTS & NEEDS to be the 1st! (like some kind of drug addict, ha-ha) Now I getting so tired of her.. I just wanted to finish my assignment on time, I don't want to compete with you lah. What for? Is there a prize or trophy for that huh? sigh I wonder why she's not tired... hmmm.. Yesterday, I showed the Ramadhan reportage I did in the weekends & well, Simon praised me.. haha Then this morning, she finished it! Wa-Lau eh... Have to be so Kiasu meh? Then the Islamic photos, Simon said hand in 15 photos, you know how many she hand in? 30, I tell you! So kiasu ah?? No wonder I don't have any photos left!! Haiya! So sien ah... to have this kind of friend. I'm so tired, you know.. sigh

No comments: