Monday, October 20, 2008

Louie, I MISS U SO MUCH!! Don't leave me...plz...

Louie, until now, I still can't believe that you're gone.. I miss you so so much, you know.. I wish you could be here with me again. I know I'm not your real owner, but I know that your owner doesn't love you as much as I do. From the 1st time I saw you, you looked so cute & when I call you, you came running as if you're so innocent. Well, probably because they always said that a dog will always know if a person loves dog. So, I guess, that's why you're not scare of me. You looked so thin at first, that's when I first decided to feed you. & it had became a habit to me since then. I had to sneak out every evening becoz my dad always scold me for feeding you. I played with you everyday & we had such a great time together! I'm so regret that I didn't feed & play with you for the last 3 days. I had to ask my mum to feed you. I know you must be blaming me for not spending time with you. I had so many assignments to do.. I need to wait till Thursday, then only, I'm free. That Friday, my mum said you're sick. But I thought she's just lying, so I didn't really take note of it. Then, when I call you, you didn't came.. I looked for you everywhere... Louie.. I was so sad that day. Then, Saturday, suddenly, I saw you standing at my door! I was so surprised! At first, I thought it was an illusion.. Eventhough you're really there, but I know there's sth wrong.. You looked weak. Louie, what happen to you??! You're so thirsty that you drink so much water.. After that, you went away.. I had to follow you.. & I finally know where you've been hiding all this while.. I know you heard my whistle.. you always come when you hear it.. then, in the afternoon, you turn up again, surprisingly! & after that you went back to your house & never return.. Louie, how can you just leave like that?? Don't you know how sad I am...? I really miss you, so much!! Everytime I came home from sch, you're not there to greet me anymore.. I think of you when I saw the grass on the garden where you used to play... Louie.. I really regret that I didn't spend the time with you for the last few days.. Why? Why? Why?! How could this happened?? you are so healthy the other day & suddenly "puff", you're gone!! How come The Lord had taken you from me so fast?? I know you must be in heaven now with Bobbie & Money. I should had bought you some more delicious food for you than just bones.. I really regret! I only wished that this is just a dream.. a dream... Louie, come back!! T^T sob sob Louie, you'll always stay in my heart forever & ever, & no one can replace you.. Louie, hopefully you be happier in heaven than here.. plenty of food & toys. I LOVE YOU, Louie!!

No comments: