Friday, October 24, 2008

Today is "Bad Day 2"...

So, went to see the dentist this morning, 8:30am appointment. So nervous. The lady ask me to sit on the chair in front of all the "horrible" tools & wait for the dentist. OMG Nearly scare to death! Then, the dentist check my teeth.. Luckily it's not "rosak", juz becoz I brush my teeth too hard & I hurt my gum, that's why. The dentist say I juz need to change my toothbrush & my toothpaste, then the gum will heal up by itself. Oh.. ok. I only went it there for 5 minutes leh!! Haha But they still charge us Rm10.. hmm.. I thought it's free..
Then, went to school at 12pm. Working on my mindmap. Then, chit-chatting with Sabrina till I nearly can't finshed my mindmap.. By the time 5pm, I still havent finish it leh! I went to look for Emmanuel so that I can asked him to wait for me another while. But Mr Chin told me he didn't come today! What?! Then, what for I do my mindmap leh?? Then, I started to finish my work really really slow as if no need to hand in. Then, Jimmy came & tell me that he juz saw Emamnuel!! Arghh.. I went to see Emmanuel & he asked me to put my work on the table loh since he wanted to go home already.. Aiya... So, in the end, by the time I got home, it's 6pm!! Becoz of the traffic jam... Haiya!

1 comment:

wisesim said...

Going to the dentist is indeed a scary experience for most of us! Long time did not check out your blog! :)