Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Angus, thongs, & perfect snogging.

Weird name. This was my first thought when I get to know this movie. I knew it would be a great movie after I watched the trailer. & indeed! It turns out really funny!! & I began to like those British accent. Haha Well, this movie is more like a modern fairy tale. Georgia is a teenage girl who tries different ways to get the attention of Robbie(the boy she likes in sch). & those ways always turn out to embarrass her. Haha The part that I like the most in this movie is nearly the end of the movie when she came out of the door & Robbie was standing outside her house waiting for her & they walked together down the street(as if they live happily ever after). Haha You should watch the movie then you'll know what I'm talking about. Overall, I think it's a great movie!!

No comments: