Monday, May 25, 2009

What is blog? (For THE anonymous who leave bad comments, not you!)

Yes, I need to say this AGAIN since "some people" don't understand. Actually I dont care what blog is really about. I just know that this is MY BLOG & I can do whatever I want with it, write anything I want, post any photos or pic that I like, share things with my friend or EVEN SCOLDING SOMEONE~ well, that is what my point of view about blog. Yes, anyone can comment & I absolutely open my arms to welcome you to leave a message! B-U-T, I'm sorry to tell you this, I DONT allowed bad comments, what I mean about bad comments is someone leaving things like, "Haolian meh, got Macbook so what." or "what if I show this blog to your lecturer", etc... Bad comments are comments to make me improve instead of such useless comments. I DONT welcome people like this here, sorry, please dont be such a "thick face" to visit here, AGAIN. Btw, so what if I have Macbook, I'm RICH so, sorry you don't, are you jealous? haha, poor you.(NOTE: This is only for that anonymous who said me haolian with Macbook, not you!) & for the other comment, Please go ahead & show it to my lecturer, if I dare to write it here meaning that I'm not scare that if a lecturer see this. (See, I'm not a coward like you.) Even if my lecturer happens to read this(which he wont since he's too busy & doesnt read Chinese,haha) & hate me for this, I'll report it to school if he suddenly failed me(he said I'm his best student in class & I'll get A's for his subject, ahem) So, please don't be mistaken that I'm don't dare to tell my lecturer in class. This blog is about what I think, not meaning that I'm a coward. Hey, if you hate a teacher(which I believe you had), would you purposely go & tell him that you hate him?? Well, of coz you'll only said it among your friends, so, is this consider coward? So, this blog is where I write down my thoughts, please keep that in mind. Unless you comment good comments next time, please don't waste my time to delete them & wasting my space on my Shoutbox. Oh, another thing, thank you for reading & visiting my blog, this helps me getting more number of visitors. HAHAHA
Gosh~ you should learn to comment like "Someone". Someone, thanks again!

No comments: