Friday, July 10, 2009

A trip to Singapore.

We reach Changi airport about 6:30 sth... The sky is still very bright. If you see clearly, it's hundred of people walking behind us!

Checking.
Immigration. My mum & I are the last person to leave BECOZ we didn't complete the form they gave us on the plane. Becoz of the H1N1, they NEED the FULL address & information of where we are staying. We only knew my aunty's address is Waterina, that's all. So, the friendly uncle asked us this & that. But, we manage to pass through, phew~

So, by the time we leave, only few people left. This is Changi airport, terminal 2 or sth. I heard my aunty said that this is a world class terminal. The "real" Changi airport is not this one lah, if I'm not mistaken, it's terminal 1..
Walking to the MRT station, the floor is really nice!



No comments: