Monday, July 13, 2009

A trip to Singapore.

My favorite of all! But, heh, I forgot the name... -_-" It's Dou Fu Hua plus tang yuen(inside is either  peanut or black sesame). VERY NICE. $1.80. The Dou Fu Hua is not very sweet but the tang yuen's sweetness make them a perfect match together! You should really try this!!
Sa Po rice/Claypot rice. $6, I think, or $8. Um, not very tasty & the bad thing about it, you wasted a LOT of rice becoz most of the rice stuck on the claypot so you can't eat it. The rice is really dry & hard. The meat mixing with the rice is only like 3 pieces. Hmm~ Not recommended.
My mum's favourite. Red bean ice kacang. $1.80. It's weird how their red bean ice kacang looks from ours. This is more like normal ice kacang to me. You can only find a few countable red beans underneath all the ice. But still, the looks is enough to satisfy you.
Starbucks plus Mcdonald. We had our breakfast there.
Raffles City Hall. Beautiful..

No comments: