Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I dont like school~... (Who does anyways?~)

Before, my answer's yes, I love school. I like the lecturers, friends, assignment. But, as we grow up, I mean proceeding to the next Sem, it's getting worst. For example, like today, first week since we went back to school, we were asked to do 50 logos analysis & have a presentation next week. C'mon~ Dont you think that's dumb? 50 logos, 1-by-1 presenting? How long does that take to finish class? Well, not that I think the assignment is not good, its just that you dont have to ask for 50, rite? Isn't 20/30 probably, should be more than enough? Gosh. Please lah~ We also have other assignment for other module leh. Then, Mr P's class we had P Ramlee as the title of our project. Isn't that more stupid? Hey, no offence for P Ramlee's fans! Haiya! Why cant they just pick Marilyn Monroe, Mahathir, or haiya, just pick someone else lah!~ The point is, he told us to get the pic of PRamlee, but, c'mon, how many pic does he had? I mean what "century" is that? I bet they dont even have a camera at that time! Even I finally found ONE pic, it's as blur like WHAT?! Cant even see where the nose is, probably mix up with the eyes! Aduhainya~ How to draw like that? Dont even know how PRamlee looks like.. Can cincai draw-kah??
Oh, I got my result for Sem4. GPA: only 3.91 nia... sien. I got 1As, 2A-, & 1B+ (it's Comp Graphic, AGAIN!). Urghh~ I worked so hard, not straight As again?!

No comments: