Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My long holiday.

I'm really looking forward to this movie by the group ChoShinSei or also known as Supernova. It's a Japanese movie. A story about a superstar and a blind girl. Watch the trailer in YouTube if you're interested. Anyway, I'm excited!! Whee~

I just watched this on Saturday. I started laughing from the beginning till the end of this movie, every scene is extremely hilarious! Luckily I wasn't watching this in the cinema, or else people at the back would get so annoyed! I didn't think it would be SO funny, in fact, I didn't even think of watching it in the first place but because, my aunty lent it to me and it had been laying there for such a long time now.... well, I was watching this while eating a bowl of Maggi Mee. I near choke because I was laughing so hard.. LOL. The Proposal is definitely on my Fav Movie list now!
I finished watching Special A. Best anime & the ONLY anime that I finished watching EVERY SINGLE episode (plus, without forwarding) Unfortunately, it's SO short! There's only 22 episodes! Oh~ man. The funniest character is of coz, Tadashi.. haha. I love the close friendship between Special A. It's great they all have a happy ending in the end. Of course, Naruto is still on my top fav anime!

I'm going to KL on 23rd July for my graduation. Such a coincidence that the convo falls on 24th, the day before my birthday! Ha! The expenses for this graduation is really expensive. We have to pay RM150 for the gown. Then, RM90 per seat for the parent. My goodness, what if the student is poor, no way they could afford it! Plus, I wonder if the seat is made of gold?? Or, are they serving lobster to the guest?? I never heard from any school that needs to pay for the parent's seats. Isn't this suppose to be sth organised by the school?? No wonder they say the school is "makan duit". Besides that, to take a portrait, we need to pay another RM400!! Oh my, my cousin from the other school is only paying RM40, with the same quality, same size. Well, I guess, the photo is also made with gold! Anyway, hopefully we'll have a great time there, after all, we PAY SO MUCH.

No comments: