Monday, June 9, 2008

Twilight out of stock!!! @#$%^*&



Ah.....T_T sob sob sob Why why why........ Just found out that Twilight is also out of stock in KL!!!! Arghhh...... *shit shit* Kuching bookstores are all out of stock.. so I thought maybe KL will have it, so I asked my brother to buy it for me, then my dad called the bookstore & they say it's out of stock.. oh gosh, I thought Twilight is not that popular...*cough* I mean "not yet"..... well, at least in Kuching.. But the bigger surprise was in the newspaper today!! I always read the section where they post all the books, & the Top 10 Bestsellers, they put Twilight AS NUMBER 3!!!!!! Can you believe that?? *what the @#$%*!!! And the other 2 books as well!! OMG.... I think when the next stock, I mean the new stock came... sure the price's gonna be higher.... Since it's getting more& more famous... hah....T_T sob sob.... Then I think I'll just download it from the Internet & print it out loh...*crazy* but I really wanted that book... Thought I'll be able to read it during my long holiday next week...(eventhough I already finished reading it..bcoz I download it from the internet.. well, don't blame me, it's not that I want to download illegal things from the Internet, I just can't wait for the book, ok?) What?! Totally heartbroken.. I mean sad.

No comments: