Monday, June 9, 2008

BAD girl...

Just now, I "think" I did a really bad thing... Can't say much about it here.. or else "someone" will know about this top secret... O_o I don't know whether it's a bad thing or not... for me, I think it is, but then, when I ask other people for opinion, eg. my mum, dad, aunty... Some said it's bad, & some say it's no... So?? Anyway, if it's a wrong thing I hope Jesus will forgive me... O Lord, just forgive me, will you?? I didn't do it on purpose.. *sigh* I just take my Holy Communion today... How guilty I am.... Sorry sorry..
Other than that, two Good Things for today, one of my friend, who is from other country, he's so nice, he specially create a photo album for me since I love Italy.. Whahaha.... Thank you, Peter! Then, one of my other friend, who's from France, invited me to go to her house for a stay!! In France!! Whahaha.. Thank you, Audrey... So happy! But, the problem is I can't T_Tsob sob sob.... the airfares are too EXPENSIVE!! I'll never have the chance to go.... T_T
This is the last week of school!!!! Waaahhhhh.... One more week to go, then I"m freeeeee...... Weeeeee...... But this week is going to be my "busiest" week, with assignments, presentation, "touch-up" on my previous work, blah blah blah...... Can't wait for holiday....T_T

No comments: