Thursday, August 14, 2008

Illustration... Haiya!

Ok, so, just now, Mr Emmanuel come & check on our work... I mean, the drawing. So, he check one-by-one... then, it's my turn... Surprisingly, he didn't correct mine as if there's nothing to be corrected... ^^ Whahaha..... So, I thought I was the lucky one because nearly everyone in the class were asked to "polish" their drawings again!! But then, when I thought it was about time to go home, I brought it to the front to show him... thinking that maybe he'll accept it & I can go home earlier.... Aiya.... He said: "Erm.. I think you neck is too long.." So, I had to go back to my place to correct it again... then, I went up again... He said:"I think your arm is too slim.. as if the person is having Anorexia..." So, I went back AGAIN... After that, my friends & I went up together to show him... then again he said,"Your fingers look weird, so I think you should draw it again, you can, right?" Aiyoyo...... O_O What's the matter with him lah.. At first, he said it's ok.. now so many problem... Haiya! So, I took nearly 3 hours to "redraw" my drawing... Luckily, Lily, Khoo Sin & me were the first three students to hand-in the works!!! Whahaha... So proud!! When we went back, they(other students) are still in class, "getting rid of their drawing"!!!! ^^

No comments: