Thursday, August 14, 2008

Paying for the parking card.

Mr Chin busy with the students...
I pick the number 25 since it's my birthday... haha
This morning when I saw Mr Chin, I said I wanted to pay for the parking card, then he said later, 11:30am, in the library... So, after my class, which is about 10:30am only, I went to the computer lab to surf the Internet, then I thought maybe I should go & have a look in the library, just in case. Well, I went with Lily.... Walau eh!!!!! So many people ah!! As the Chinese idioms(broken English) say, "People mountain, people sea"!!! I thought there'll be no place for me... Luckily Lily help me "snatched" a paper out among the crowd & I managed to write my name down & get a card... *phew* the card is Rm40 which I share with my friend. So, we both park 19 days each....

No comments: