Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The lousy thing lah!!


Ok, so, today is my first time driving to school after the accident I had... I was soooo nervous!! The moment I arrived at school, I felt that I can finally breathe!! hahaha Then, I get my parking card to show it on the machine so that the gate will open. Aiyoyo.... you know what happen??! (erm... I don't know what the above thing called lah.. So I'll just called it the "gate-stick"..) I put out my hand out of the car window & I found out that my hand is too short, so, I open the door, & put it near the machine.. The moment the gate-stick went up, I close my car door & shift to gear 1, the idiot gate-stick went down..!!! Aiyo... then, I was thinking, how am I going to drive in if the gate-stick went down so fast?! I tried again, & again, & again!! By that time, all the students in the school & the admin people were all looking out!! (They must be thinking, "Aduh, what is this stupid crazy girl doing??!) sigh.. don't blame me mah... blame the stupid lousy gate-stick lah!! Eiii.... Then, finally, the gate-stick went up & stopped. I was a bit worried that I had to count to 10 & quickly drive in! How come the school never fix this lousy thing?! So dangerous leh!!

No comments: