Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sarawak folk tales?!!


sigh sigh...x10 times. Last week Alex asked us to look for Sarawak folk tales... but nearly everyone in class can't find anything at all. REALLY!! Sarawak don't have any legend or story leh.. Where to find?! Alex said have to give him the topic by 2moro.. Aiya! I only manage to find a few which the stories are soooo stupid. I don't think I can create any signs out of it lah! One story is about 6 crocodiles, blah blah blah lah.... I want to pick that one as my story(under "no choice" situation).. but the problem is I have the phobia for crocodile.. (don't laugh) How am I going to do research if I can't even look at the crocodile pictures?! & worst, Jimmy kept making fun about it!! Stupid Nasi Lemak Jimmy.... sigh T_T sob sob The other story is about stone & blah blah lah, also very hard to do... Then, at the end of the class, Alex ask us to write down the story we pick... I can only leave it blank & write 2moro loh... I think I'll choose "Puteri Santubong" story... like everyone else... T_T sob sob Well, at least everyone knows the story, or else, when i show my sign, they don't know what the hell am I showing... *_*

No comments: