Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mona Lisa?!! Aiyo.....


Whahahahaha & T_T sob sob sob... I don't know whether I should laugh or cry. This morning I nearly late for school again, just a few minutes before class start. Haiya! Because I draw my drawing till midnight loh, about 2am!! So tired.. & my mum wasn't at home to wake me up! Luckily I wake up on my own.. phew! Oh, yeah, back to the topic. Emmanuel said there'll be a picture for us to analyse today, & I totally forgot about it... It came out to be Mona Lisa! duh... I learned about the painting last Sem, so, to me, it's ok lah.. Then, Emmanuel say it's just a class exercise, don't take it too seriously. So, you know what Lily wrote?? HAHAHA She wrote: "Leonardo used Illustrator to create Mona Lisa, pasting Mona Lisa to a landscape background." WHAHAHAHA.... so funny!! I wrote the whole page.... lalalala...^^ Many of my other classmate thought it was just for fun, so they just simply write it in a small little paper. Then, after we hand-in, Emmanuel said:"This analysis covers 10% of your overall marks for History of Arts." Aaaaagghhhhh.....!!! If I knew it earlier, I'll write better, in proper & better English. I didn't even check the spelling leh.. Haiya! How come this teacher like this leh??! Anyway, at least I did write the things I know about Mona Lisa. Luckily I didn't take it for fun like my friends, if not, I finish liao.... (x_x")

No comments: