Friday, September 12, 2008

岳靖's drawing..hehe

This is Alex.
This is me..DEVIL?! ok, do I really looked that bad?? hmmm.. (-_-") Btw, I think I looked like a lamb.....
I found this last week. "Someone" told me 岳靖 had draw this in his diary last Sem.. hmmm.. hahaha Honestly speaking, it's quite cute lah..hehe But everyone knows about it & I'm the only one who didn't know it until now... Bad 岳靖 asked them not to tell me.. hmmm.. 岳靖, you should be thankful that you're in KL now, if not, I'll cut you in HALF!!!! (>o<)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha.. Chinz here..
Lol.. Miss you ah!!!
You can go see my friendster..
I still got draw others.. haha

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.. Miss you ah!!!
You can check my friendster..
Still got others drawing.. haha..

Crystal said...

Wei.. you still dare to say hoh... I want to kill you lah..You mean you also draw other classmates?? haha Miss you too!! Come back lah! ^^