Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm Soooo kind!!!

Probably I'm crazy! Ok, just now Kiasu call & said she wanted to take some of my TYT's b'thday photos because her photo cannot use, that's what she said. Ok, So, again, I lied. But this time, this lie is for my own goodness sake. Lie also have good one mah! Eh, she lent the camera from sch that day so it's her problem if the photos are not good. So, of coz I don't want to give her mine!! But then, I don know what happen to me.. I went to check at the recycle bin because I erase it after she call me(to destroy the evidence). Haiya! & I can't find it. Then, I started to feel more & more guilty... don know why.. I search in my camera & found out that it's still inside. Ok, I picked up my phone & call her. The 1st time the line is busy.. as if giving me another chance to NOT telling her about it.. but, then, I tried another time (wht's wrong with me?!) & she answer it, & I "happily" told her about it!!(wht's going on with me??!) I thk I'm probably too kind or maybe gila....I should get a Saint for my name...Saint Crystal the kind & noble who's so stupid for helping the enemy.

No comments: