Monday, November 3, 2008

Odie R.I.P.

Odie!! How could you?!! You'll be having your 1 year old birthday this December!! How could you leave so soon?!!! Odie, we always beat you... because you always bite things, eg. Winnie the Pooh Pooh, & pen, & paper, & bottles, & lots & lots of things.. You are smelly because you always sleep at your favourite place, beside the dustbin. We know you love water so much, we should have brought you to the sea or swimming pool or maybe, longkang(JK) for a swim! sigh & now, there's no more chance for you to go. But I know, you're enjoying yourself in your own personal swimming pool in heaven now! But you know, you break our hearts when you suddenly passed away!! I can't believe you're gone! First, Bobbie, then, Louie & now, you!!! sigh T^T Odie... an evil black labrador is gone..... T^T R.I.P... Odie, we love you!!! & we miss you, always!! Btw, sorry for the pic.. that's the one I created for my aunty for fun.

No comments: