Sunday, July 19, 2009

A trip to Singapore.

Food stalls.
A-ha! I found it! Takopachi!! I know this food long time ago from my Nintendo DS games, but never seen it anywhere in Kch. I MUST try it, of coz!
See, they are making the Takopachi in front of us! I like this place becoz it has EVERYTHiNG! From Korean food to Japanese, Hong Kong, to local & etc! Everything! & the best thing, they are making/doing the food in front of us. The four walls are made of glass. Cool! So, of coz it's really crowded! 
See, Takopachi. We don't have time to choose any flavours(we dont know what flavours there is anyway) becoz people are lining up behind us, so we just cincai order. Anyway, luckily my mum order this! It's bacon with cheese!! CHEESE! 3 for $2.50(if I'm not wrong). I love it, but my mum says yucks! Becoz it's a bit "melt" inside, you get what I mean?
Another stall. Like satay. We don't have much time there, so only make a few stops along the way. oh another thing, they have samples for you to try! See, cool leh~?

No comments: