Sunday, July 19, 2009

A trip to Singapore.

The Waterina. My aunty's house. Heard that Chen Zhi Cai/Edmund Chen(S'pore actor) is also staying there! Hiak hiak~  Houses in S'pore are VERY expensive! Those with cars are richer than rich! You can only see people driving new & cool cars around S'pore! BMW's, Honda's, so many cars that I havent seen before! The cars are all shiny shiny de~ Really!!
The fountain of wealth at Suntec City. sigh. One of the places I want to go in S'pore. Yes, we reach there but didnt get to touch the water! Argh~ We thought of eating first, & when we went back, it's closed!
I still remember the first time I went there with my family, when I was in primary 2. Luckily I did touch the water. Haha~ They say you have to touch the water & walk around it 3 times then make a wish. Besides that, also blessing you with wealth! That's why it's call Fountain of Wealth.
Argh~ I enjoy this! At Just Noodles, beside The Fountain of Wealth. It's korean food. This one is fried chicken. $5.90. The best thing is you can have as many drinks & ice cream you like for only $5.90(the whole set like this). The drink includes Cola, Pepsi, lemonade, latte, 7up, etc! Ice cream flavours include vanilla, chocolate, yam, etc! I really enjoy it!
This one is fish, also korean food. $6.90. I remember I kept eating the ice cream, haha. & we drank nearly every kinds of drinks they have. Nearly throw up in the end! Haha~ The food was very good. Love it! I think I try it again on my next trip to S'pore!

No comments: