Wednesday, September 2, 2009

About my "today".

Yes, I feel blessed. I realize God really help me out of troubles whenever I seek him. So, as long as I have faith, everything will be OK! You know, today was such a happy day for me! I had been so worried about my practical which we are going to have at the end of this Sem, then, I pray to God that hopefully I can find a good place and be able to work with my friends.. This morning, "sth" happen, which I promised someone not to say. So, I wont be writing much about what actually happen, BUT, it turns out God found a prefect place for me and I can still work with my friend! Thank God for that! Today, bas sekolah didnt come for class, sigh, I was expecting to show him my final sketch which I work till 5am to complete it.. Hmm~ In the end, Alex came. Next week's the due date, how am I going to final without my lecturer's approval? Anyway, heard that his daughter is sick, so I hope that her daughter will get well soon, .... so he can come back to class(JK ^^). My mum went back to Sibu, so, it's my turn to do all the chores, ugh~ Then, Petrus say he's resigning!! Hmm~ Such a great lecturer. I think he's the friendliest and knowledgeable(in terms of drawing) lecturer in school. He IS a GOOD lecturer, I learn a lot from him during Sem 3, it's a pity he didnt have the chance to teach us in Sem 1, 2 and 4. Ya, that sums up what happen today.

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

I give up- trying to comment on the shoutout box! >_<;
Anyways do you know why Petrus is resigning? =( He is so famous, even the lecturers at Cyberjaya knows him (they don't know any other lecturer).

So they've announced where and who you are working with? Graphic design students are so lucky! I just found out that there's no practical whatsoever for animation students, or for any other major.
Why must it be a secret? Hmm... At least reveal where you work at lah- I'm also trying to get some sort of practical from Kuching campus for the holidays.

Crystal said...

Petrus told me he's working on his own design "company". What what innovation....?? Not sure lah, No, they did not announce it, they give you a list of 25 companies, then you choose a few and tell the lecturer about it, they will help you to call up and ask.... then, if the company is accepting practical student, then you go lah. What?! Only GD students have practical?.. that's not fair!
Anyway, about the "secret" its becoz "some people" might read it, so I had to keep my mouth shut. If the company accept me, then I'm allow to tell you where. Hey, I thought if you are studying in KL, you have to have your practical in KL too, isn't it kah?
Btw, where are you staying? Hostel kah? How's Cyberjaya? Never been there before! Must be really nice!

Sabrina said...

Nope, that's not the case- I know one person who's studying in Cyberjaya campus, but went back to Kuching for practical.
I just found out as well (that only gd students have practical). It's in this book where it has all those details about out courses- only for gd that it has pointed out "practical training". Also I met some people that were Kuching campus' students (animation and mass comm)- them, and my lecturers said nothing about going for practical or anything. :'<

Oh I get it... But you said a friend is working with you? I think I know who. =P

Yah, I'm staying at the hostel. I'm supposed to have a roommate, but she didn't check in so I have one big room for myself! Wakakaka! >=D
So much has changed lah- I'm not lazy/ last minute anymore and I like my classes here as well- but I don't like that I'm so lonely. My class only has two other students, both guys- one is always absent- and I don't really like anyone of them. u_u

Crystal said...

WOW, that's so cool, you are so lucky that your roommate didnt check in! I wish to go to Cyber as well. So nice to stay in hostel and living alone, a new experience indeed, like NS!! Ha!

You know, since you know who that is, sometimes I get annoyed by that person, I'm always the one doing the talking. Hmm~

Anyways, you mean your class only have 3 people?? Hah?? Try to make friends with them loh.. Are they chinese or what? That day, our school came a new student from Pakistan. Heheh..