Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My P Ramlee movie poster.

Sketches.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
P Ramlee's portrait. Just for a warm-up.....
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Ta-da!!~
*
*
*
My final. After 15 sketches(too many to upload), anyway, this is my movie poster. It's 3D, The 1st layer is the film and the scenes, then the 2nd layer is PRamlee and the lady, then, the 3rd layer is the background, the image of those 5 people.Oh, the title of this movie is Anakku Sazali.
I used 3 days to finish this, urgh, which I neglected my Typo! Oh no~, 2moro is bas sekolah's class! Damn, I havent final my sketches! Sigh... Btw, right now is 4am, so, Good morning! Shouldnt I be in bed now?? NO! Because I havent finish my Typo & yet I still have time to blog! Hmm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the 1st pic,one of p ramlee's eyes tend to be larger than d other.good attempt btw. keep it up..god bless..

Crystal said...

Ha!, Yes, I noticed that too. Thanks for telling, I'll try to "correct" it! ^^