Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Finally..





I went to Muara Tebas and Kampung Goebilt last Saturday for my research on ikan bilis.. Unfortunately, I can't find any.. Hmm. So disappointed. Above are some of the photos that I took.
I'm so glad the internet's back! Yahoo~ The internet broke down for about 5 days. I think as if I'm living in a really really rural area... My goodness, how did I manage to survived? Worst, all my food in Cafeworld turn rotten. Urgh.
My mum were just planning where to go for vacation.. We decided to go to the Expo 2010 Shanghai in September. It's a 10 days tour to Shanghai, with 3 days to the Expo. But, we are still considering it because I read lots of reviews saying that most of the time is waiting.... about 2-4 hours waiting, just to go into ONE of the pavilions. My goodness, I hope we WILL BE ABLE to see more than 3 pavilions in those 3 days, if we're going.. Hmm.

No comments: