Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Very interesting food.

Today went to a shop in MJC.. Forgot the name... something to do with Bak Kut Teh...
Dry Bak Kut Teh... Have you heard of?? Well, Bak Kut Teh is always with a bit of sup, right? If not, they wouldn't have call it "Bak Kut TEH" leh. Ok, back to the food, I think it's very nice, but might be a bit too salty and too little. There's 4 fish balls, 2 pieces of meat inside with 4 finger-lady. The rice is about 200 biji nasi sahaja.... So little that you can finish eating in 3 gulps. The clay pot is just the size of my palm. Besides that, it's also VERYYY EXPENSIVE leh! RM8.50+RM1 for the rice!! *shaking my head* Expensive hoh?
HAhahaha... This one is REALLY funny. My mum order this.. It's Black Vinegar Clay Pork or something like that lah.. Isn't vinegar suppose to be sour? But, this taste REALLY sweet, till you'll get diabetes! Believe me, it's really sweet. My goodness, can you imagine the taste of Pork with sugar and nothing else or let's say, a bowl of "sugar drink"? Yuck. But, the meat is quite tender lah. Ha, my mum say she'll never go there again.

No comments: